To make a guild you will need to require:
An Emperium is dropped by:
These Monsters or read belong:
- Golden Thief Bug
- Golden Savage
- Shining Plant
- Orc Zombie
These monsters are found at:
Golden Thief Bug: prt_sewb4
Golden Savage: N/A
abyss_01 ~ abyss_03 moc_pryd06
ama_dun03 tha_t01 ~ tha_t4
c_tower02 ~ c_tower04 treasure02
gl_church in_sphinx3 ~ in_sphinx5
ein_fild04 ~ ein_fild05
cmd_fild01 ~ cmd_fild03
gef_fild06 ~ gef_fild07
mjolnir_03 ~ mjolnir_05
pay_fild08 ~ pay_fild09
in_sphinx1 ~ in_sphinx2
To Create a guild, you have to type /guild (with the emperium in your inventory):
If you want it to have a space in it just do this.
/guild “Space Exaple”
To delete your guild, you have to type /breakguild:
/breakguild “your guild name with space in it”
Important Note: You must kick all of your guild mates first, leaving only the leader (you) in the guild.
To leave from your guild:
You type ctrl+g to bring up the guild menu, look for the member list tab and then find your name in it. Right click your name and you should see the leave guild option. Choose it. This will erase all your ties with the guild, including any experience you generated to level up the guild.
- Remember ctrl+g will bring up the guild menu. There you will see your guild mates, guild skills, territory etc. For guild leader, you can give/take certain guild features such as invite, kick, set tax level etc functions to members in the guild.
- To talk in guild chat, you can do it in 3 ways.
- Choose ‘guild chat’ by clicking the lower right circle on your global chat and message box.
- Start the sentence with the $ symbol. Example: “$ hi guildies!” without the qoutes.
- Start the sentence with /gc. Example “/gc hi guildies!” without hte quotes.
- A list of guild skills can be found here. Only guild leader can use them and most (if not all) are limited to be used only during War of Emperium (WoE). To get guild skills, member of the guild have to devote part of their base experience point of up to 50% to level up the guild. The guild leader or any guild member with the permission can set the EXP devotion level (also know as ‘tax’) for each member. Usually guild leader is not recommended to put ‘tax’ on members’ EXP unless the member offered to help.
- For any guild that want to participate in War of Emperium (WoE), the guild must have the guild skill Approval (also know as Official Guild Approval). Without the skill, member in the guild will not be able to hit an emperium during WoE.